Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project Joy!

10) One on one time with Carson for 2 hours on Thursday mornings! (Wore that sweet baby out!)
(He was babysitting Lainey's baby doll while she was at school. 
Her baby dolls are named Ryan, Rachel, and Baby Jesus. Haha!
Carson happens to be cuddling with baby Jesus!)


11) Chatting with a friend for 30 minutes while cleaning up the kitchen
12) A hour to myself to scrub the kitchen floors while my sweet 5 year old played with civil war soldiers and couch cushion forts, and Lainey and Carson napped
13) Being able to run without hip pain!
14) Listening to Erik read a book to me!
15) My spunky girl wearing sunglasses her sitter left behind


16) Preschool teachers that cherish my kids (currently Lainey but Erik had them the previous two years)


What are you thankful for today?!
(Only 484 to go!)



No comments: