Monday, January 14, 2013

Joy Project

21) a double rainbow to start off my day

22)  sweet little Carson singing (humming) to himself all day - even though he is still just learning to talk

23) Dinner out with friends

24) Finding Erik's jacket that had been missing for 3 days

25) reliable babysitters



Ann Voskamp is hosting a joy project of her own this year!  One person will win a DSLR at the end of the year!  To find out more go here..... http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/01/when-you-dont-want-a-new-year-but-a-new-you-camera-giveaway/#fb-root

Her giveaway is probably much more exciting than my offer of 2 books to the person who leaves the 1000th comment on my blog (and a joy list at some point).

Will you join me on this Joy Project this year?  I am going to expand my list from 500 to 1000, not so I can enter the contest to win (I actually have a DSLR camera - thank you Miin) but I like the challenge and think taking time to share what I am thankful for if already impacting my life for the better!

No comments: