Thursday, January 3, 2013

Carson Eats!

Since Carson has started eating solid foods my grocery budget has gone up by almost $200 a month!!  (Jumping from 500/600 to 700/800 a month!)  That kid can out eat everyone in the house!

Here's what he has eaten so far today...

8 AM breakfast:  Almond milk, lara bar (dates, peanuts), applesauce,  eggs and spinach
10 AM snack: diced fruit, popcorn
12:00 PM: plain yogurt with granola, baby carrots, peanut butter, almond milk, popcorn, strawberries (kind of he just puts them in his mouth, says yuck, and spits them out)

I'm sure he will be begging for food by 2:00 PM again!  Haha!

(Only made it until 12:30, he then pulled me in the pantry asking for more food.)

The servings he eats are as big as mine although I don't think he is any bigger than Erik was at this age! I am a bit scared of his teen years!

2 comments:

mom2three said...

I am scared for our grocery bills duringt he teen years as well! :o)

Austin & Terri said...

Wow!!!! That is a lot of food for a 2 year old :)