Sunday, January 20, 2013

Joy Project

36)  Kind husband who let me sneak away for the weekend with Carson for a quick trip home.

37) Kind people that helped me get my luggage onto the airport bus without me even asking

38) One on one time with my sweet little boy

39) Carson yelling, "Whoa, whoa, down, all done!"  as our first plane landed - poor little guy did not enjoy the descent.  He didn't cry but clung tightly to me.  So cute!

40)  Lots of visits with friends - Katie, Pat, and Nicki (more to come still)

41)  Lots of special bonding time for Carson and Grandma and Papa

42)  Carson sleeping well while not at home

43) Spending time holding sweet new babies -Carolyn and Braxton

44)  Parents who are happy to watch Carson while I visited my friends

45)  Excellent home cooked meals

46)  Dinner out with friends who generously paid for my meal!

47) Bright, sunny days (even if it's been a bit chilly!)






No comments: