Sunday, January 27, 2013

Joy Project!

62) Listening to belly laughs - while Erik and James were playing Jenga

63) A clean kitchen floor - thank you Victor

64) Multiple meals together as a family of 5 over the weekend

65) A quiet weekend - no traveling, nothing extra going on

66) Sledding down the hill in the gravel pit



67) Seeing a group of siblings ages 7, 9, 10, and 12 at the sledding hill, playing together like they were best friends!   They were so kind to Erik too, offering him their sleds (they had this fancy one and offered it to him, without him asking).  I hope when my kids are old enough to be out on their own that they are kind to each other and other kids.  I was so impressed by this group of sweet kids and wish I had someway to communicate that to their parents.

68) In house movie night with Victor

69) Time to log some CME, a never ending process!

70) Skyping with my 86 year old Grandma


What Brought you Joy today?!

Don't forget that someone will win my favorite books by commenting, sometime soon, 
depending on the rate of comments. :) 

No comments: