Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WI trip

We spent last week at in WI visiting my parents.  Kevin and Colin were there too which was fun.  Here are some photos from our trip (sorry Mom, I didn't get any photos of you - if you have some please send them to me so I can add them!).



Our evening flight was delayed for 2.5 hours making it a late night flight.
Another delay at the car rental place meant we didn't get to my parents until
1:00 AM.  Thankfully the kids did wonderfully!



Met up with my friend Katie.
In the photo above.... my kids + Katie's kids (she has one more on the way)!
Very busy and fun group of kids.
If we see her again at Christmas (not sure we will make that trip) the kids ages will be 7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0. 


Tractor rides, fishing, trip to the farm, playground, and mom's class
made for some tired kids.


Captivating story hour I think. 


Trip to the airport with uncle Kevin.
I won't let him fly with the kids yet but he did drive the plane over to be fueled 
with the kids aboard.  500-600 more flight hours Kevin.


Piano with Uncle Colin, practicing the "Cow" song


  Victor and I went out for 2 nights also, thanks for watching the kids Mom and Dad.
One night we met up with Pat and Jim for dinner and watched a show Hannah is part of (Cailin ran spot light).  The next night we met Nicki and Adam for dinner (Colin joined us) and then headed to 
West Bend for a night of poker with the Kruepke's and Seamans.

We had a good week, and for the first time since Carson was born
he slept fairly well while on the road.  So thankful for no midnight drives! 

No comments: