Monday, July 30, 2012

Busy Busy

The last 24 hours have been super busy, but fun!


 I took Erik to see the Wizard of Oz last night.
It was SO much fun!
He was enthralled the entire time!
I hope at least one of our kiddos loves musical theater as much as I do.
I asked Erik if he wanted to be in a show like that some day.  Flat out NO! Haha!
He LOVED the show though!


Lainey's been very interested in learning how to write her letters recently.
Today she asked if she could write her name. 
I wrote it on a separate piece of paper and this is what she did.
I was very impressed given that she just turned 3 a month ago!

My sweet, sweet ballerina!
She loves dance and gymnastics.
So fun!

Erik had camp today.  I let him stay until 2:45 PM, instead of noon (his request).
While he was there I took the kids to the gym and a playground.
We went home for lunch, short naps, and a shower.

After I picked him up we went to the library for a summer program, 
dance class for Lainey, and soccer for Erik.  I then stopped by quickly at a neighbors to have some
paperwork notarized.  It was around 7:30 when we got home.
Quick baths, stories and off to bed!


1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

Lainey did an amazing job with her name! I am super impressed!! She is soooo cute in that ballerina dress :)