Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday Girl (A bit Belated)

My grandma turned 86 last week!
I love my spunky grandma and thought her birthday deserved a post.
Her birthday was last week and it took me 3 days to get ahold of her!
Why?  Because she was out and about, swimming, playing cards, visiting with friends and relatives!
I sure hope that I am too busy to answer the phone when I am 86!



Even busier is my great Aunt Elizabeth.  She is a few months shy of 90 and has stage IV cancer (since 2005) but nothing stops her!  She still travels frequently (from CO to Kansas visiting my Grandma this week), golfs, plays cards, etc.  Quite amazing!

I posted them both because one was better of Grandma and the other better of Elizabeth!


So grandma and aunt Elizabeth I hope you are having a fun week. I know you had lots of plans this week!  Enjoy!



No comments: