Sunday, February 13, 2011

Swimsuit Model

I did a little spring shopping for the kids this weekend since Kohl's was having a big sale.  I found this adorable swimsuit for Lainey.  When I got home I got it out to show it to Victor who happened to be holding Lainey (both kids have had coughs and fevers all weekend so they've been held a lot!). 


Me to Victor:  Isn't this swimming suit cute?

Victor:  Yes. 

Lainey:  Hands Victor her baby doll and bottle and takes the swimming suit out of my hands.  She looks  up and down the front of it and then turns it around to look at the back of the suit.  She then looks up at me and very loudly, with a look of amazement,  says, "WOW!" 

Victor and Me:  Laugh at our silly girl.

Lainey: She then takes her shirt off - points at the swimming suit and says, "On pease!"  Once I got it on her she strutted around and made sure that Erik, Victor, and I all got to see her new suit.  Such a funny little girl!

No comments: