Thursday, February 17, 2011

Notable Quotes- Erik

At lunch today:

Erik:  Mom watch me!  Did you know that I don't need napkins to clean my face I can just use my tongue.

I watch as he very proudly licks all the way around his mouth.

Me:  Honey, that's kind of gross.  I think you should probably still use napkins.  Who taught you that neat trick?

Erik:  Victor!

Me:  You mean daddy?!  (giggling to myself)

Erik:  Yep.  Victor taught me how to clean my face without a napkin.  I'm just like a cat.



Ha Ha Ha!!  Funny kid!  Somehow, although I have not verified, I am fairly confident that Victor did not teach our son that fancy skill.

I added a clue to the "50" post!  Keep guessing - I'll let you know the true meaning behind it tomorrow or when someone gets it right - what ever comes first!

3 comments:

Victor said...

I think I said "lion," not "cat."

Victor said...

Not really.

Our family said...

One never knows. :)