Saturday, February 5, 2011

33 Weeks


Getting bigger!  

How am I feeling??

Overall, I am still doing well.  I have been MUCH more tired the past 2 weeks. Some days it seems almost as intense as first trimester fatigue.  Heartburn has kicked in - Zantac helps.  It's not as bad as it was with Erik but worse than it was with Lainey.  I have also started getting braxton hicks contractions on a fairly consistent basis.

How is baby?? 

Still seems to be fine. He has been quite active.  He really likes to kick me in the ribs on my right side.  Ouch!

OB appointment:

Everything went well.  I measured 31 cm at 33 weeks.  I am up 17-18 pounds.

Physical Activity:

Hasn't changed much - still taking weight lifting classes 3 days a week.  The baby likes to move around during the class which is funny because you can see him moving in the mirror.  I also try to get 3 days of cardio in a week.  I anticipate slowing down in 2-3 weeks but my doctor encourages as much physical activity as possible as long as I am still comfortable.  No problem!

I am definitely feeling pregnant now and looking forward to meeting baby boy soon!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Looking amazing... b@#$! :) Just a teensy bit jealous!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you are TOO cute, pregnant lady! seriously...adorable. i think you guys should move to portland so we can hang out more. :) liz

Our family said...

@Kristal -- You are funny. Only one baby in that tummy. You were no bigger with Kate or Anna!

@Liz - We'd love to see you more but my moving days are done. I hope at least -ready to be in one place for a while!