Thursday, February 10, 2011

Soft Pretzels

I stole this idea from my friend Kristal.  It was an easy fun project and provided dinner for the family!

 Erik actually made a pretzel.
Lainey made a ball which she tried to throw!
When I put it in the oven she yelled and cried but 
was quite excited to see the end result.  
Silly girl!

You can find the recipe here....


I used half of the dough as pizza dough and the rest for pretzels.
I did not follow the instructions regarding boiling the pretzels.
I just baked them in the oven at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes until brown.
YUM!


P.S.  If you click on the photo of Lainey you can see a pretty accurate representation of our green walls.  In addition to an area that will be touched up this weekend - our 3 year old helper was a bit eager!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Erik made a great pretzel! Lainey's hair is SO CUTE! Your house looks awesome!

Austin & Terri said...

I love the colors!! Looks great. And I will have to try out those pretzels...sounds amazing!