Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nesting Projects

I Victor has never been more productive than he has been the last few weeks.  I am on a mission to get rid of as many white walls as possible before the baby is born.  He painted Erik and Lainey's bedrooms before we moved in.  During the past month he has painted the baby's room, the family room, and now the kitchen.  I did help with the baby's room and family room a little but didn't touch the kitchen. 

Now I just have to see what color would go well in the downstairs bathroom and dining room?!  Ha!  Poor Victor!

 The kitchen is the same color as the baby's room -- Wasabi Green from Lowe's. 
I don't know why it looks yellow and brown in the photos.
Below is fairly close to what it looks like in real life. 
I guess you will just have to come visit us to see for sure!

No comments: