Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hair Help!

I'm taking Lainey in for 18-month photos this weekend and I am not sure what to do with her hair.  We are growing out her bangs so it is in an awkward stage at the moment.  How would you fix her hair for photos??

Below are three options.  If you have other ideas let me know!

  1) One side barrette/ponytail... (She had a hat on earlier in the day so it would be neat for photos.)

 2) Tucked behind one ear; no ponytail; probably a barrette to keep it in place


3) Pigtails...

4 comments:

Hanna said...

I like #2 a lot, but she's cute no matter what! :)

Julie said...

1 is pretty. 3 is fun. Either way the pictures will be adorable I'm sure.

mom2three said...

I am fond of 3

Kristal said...

I really like 1 the best. 3 is fun, too, but more for candid shots.