Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby #3- 25 weeks


25 weeks

Physical: 
Feeling really well.  No complaints except for being more tired than normal this week.  I have been needing to be in bed by 9:30 every night.

Activity:
Still going to the gym but the last two weeks my routine has been a little off.  We celebrated Thanksgiving, our Anniversary, and hosted the Chens. Plus it has been unseasonably cold so outdoor activities have been difficult and Victor was out of the house 2 nights this week for volleyball (he played a total of 11 matches instead of the normal 3).  Anyway, I have been feeling a little caged in and gross from eating more than I normally do. 

Weight gain:
10-11 pounds -- doing fine but it has been accumulating fast the past 4-5 weeks.  I am hoping it slows down a bit the next couple weeks.

Baby:
Baby boy is quite active.  I love watching him flop back and forth.  I think he is probably close to 2 pounds now.  I feel like he will be the biggest baby of the three - we'll see.

Other:
No stranger has openly assumed I am pregnant yet.  The weightlifting instructor this morning (who I have only seen once before) said, "Welcome Back!" to me at the end of the class.  I must have looked a little confused because she then said, "Oh, I thought you were someone else."  I am guessing she was welcoming me back from a 6 week maternity leave/break (she put her hand on HER stomach).  At first I was a little insulted but then I realized that being mistaken as 6 weeks post-partum when you are really 6 months pregnant is pretty funny.  I don't know how she didn't know I was pregnant because I had a skin tight shirt on. She seemed a little embarrassed/awkward -- I didn't say anything.  I assume she will figure it out soon enough and won't feel bad (if she does at the moment).

Soon I am sure it will be obvious to all and strangers will start commenting. (When are you due? Boy or girl? First baby? etc.)  Hasn't happened yet.

All in all the pregnancy is going very well -- easiest of the 3 of them I think.  At 25 weeks I always feel like I have forever left to be pregnant and get a little impatient.  We look forward to meeting this (nameless) baby boy in March. 

No comments: