Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fun Trip To Kansas

This weekend, a few hours after Victor returned home from his latest work trip, Lainey and I flew to Kansas for the weekend.  Barbara was a great host and we got to spend time with Uncle Colin (Lainey LOVES Uncle Colin), Barbara, Chris, Aliza, Carley, Melanie, Dan, Laurel, Alex, Austin, Terri, Sadie, and last but not least GG.  Quite an amazing turn out! :)

There was card playing, soft ball watching, talking, walking, eating (of course!), and laughing.  I've spent time in Kansas almost every year since graduating from high school.  For many years I always stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa but now the party has moved to Barbara's.

It's always a fun time and I am thankful for the many wonderful people in our family.











1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

Love those pictures! There's one with Melanie and Alex in the background on their phones, too funny :)