Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cookie Thief

Erik's birthday is next week.  I decided to take the easy way out and make cookies for his classmates.  I did it today because Victor will be out of town until Erik's birthday and we have a lot of plans this weekend.  To avoid trying to make a "Civil War Cake" and cookies while watching the trio plus lots of other plans I figured I would just make the cookies early and freeze them.

Carson is a tall baby!  33.75 inches at just shy of 18 months which I think places him close to the 90th percentile.  (Lainey and Erik were 34.5 inches at 24 months.)

He decided to use the height to his advantage today.  My little cookie thief....










3 comments:

Mike & Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike & Karly said...

somebody looks pleased as punch!! so cute! :)

Kristal said...

I think he's thrilled to have a carb again! Lol!