Thursday, September 13, 2012

"Boys Will Be Boys"

I'm not a big fan of that quote as it is often used to excuse/explain inappropriate behavior.  That being said, there is certainly a difference between girls and boys which is becoming more and more obvious to me as my boys get bigger.

Erik's current fascination continues to be the civil war which just happens to be his best buddy James' favorite too.

This week we discovered a perfect "bunker" at a playground close to home.  So after school I took the kids and 2 of our neighbors over to the bunker park.  The boys first searched for buried treasure using a metal detector, then fought a big battle, and finished up by rolling down the hill a number of times.




Lainey was there but just hung out with me. Haha!  


Such a sweet little girl!

No comments: