Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little exploration

I woke up with quite a bit of pain, so much that I decided to take a pain pill in the morning.  That really helped take the edge off for the rest of the day.

After the pain meds kicked in I walked over to Daron's (Victor drove because we brought him some Gatorade).  Daron looked good this morning and said he felt a little perkier than he has recently (might even check his mail!).   We hung out for a while with Daron and then headed north.  Daron said he thought it was the first time he can recall talking to Victor without 1-2 kids in Victor's lap. Ha!

We spent the afternoon/early evening exploring the area just north of San francisco.  It was a fun afternoon.  The area is so incredibly beautiful!

On the north side of the Golden Gate Bridge

Beautiful views at Fort Cronkhite
We stopped for lunch in Sausalito.

Amazing Redwoods at Muir Woods National Park
Awesome!!
The curvy roads almost made me puke so I drove on the way back.
The curvy roads made me super nervous to drive on though.
I'm not sure which sensation was worse?


Don't worry shots 7/8 were completed too!


Harvest Day #1 will be tomorrow (Wednesday morning)
I am really not nervous about it at all, although if they fail to get access peripherally (arms) 
the nerves will kick in quickly!! :)


3 comments:

Austin & Terri said...

I hope they can find a peripheral vein to use, and those redwood trees are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I sure will be thinking of you today and pray they can find a peripheral vein. Great you and victor had a fun afternoon. Love, Janet

Kristal said...

Thinking of you and praying for you... I'll pray extra hard tomorrow!