Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bad Words

Erik spent about an hour over at James' house today.  They are great buddies and spend most of their time together digging for treasures under the deck or fighting the south in the Civil War.

Today was a Civil War Day.  Erik had a great time but seemed really upset when he got home.  I asked him if something had happened to upset him and he sobbed, "Yes!"

 "What was it?" I asked.

"James looked at me and said bad words!"  More tears.

"What bad words did he say?""

He said,  "It's time for you to go home." But I wasn't ready to go home yet.


Hahahaha!!

I hope he continues to play with friends that use those kinds of bad words.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

When I saw the title, I was nervous! James always has fun with Erik! Too sweet!

Austin & Terri said...

Hahaha!! That is so funny!