Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day of Recovery

I was still quite light headed/groggy when I got up this morning but feel fine now.  Except for my arm - it still hurts.  I am guessing she must have irritated a nerve when placed the "harvest" line.  Hopefully, it will be back to normal in a week or so.

We met Feifei and Daron for lunch today at a great restaurant called, Outerlands.  I need to do make a list of all the restaurants I have ate at during the past two weeks - yum! Daron knows food!

The vacation apartment we had been staying in while out here isn't available the last two nights so tonight and tomorrow Victor and I are staying just south of San francisco.  We spent all afternoon hiking along the beach and surrounding mountains.  Beautiful!

We looked into moving our flights up one day since I only had 1 harvest day instead of 2 but it was super expensive so we are going to just enjoy the extra day we have out here (although I miss my kids dearly).

Views from todays hike...

Whales - we saw a few of them today - of course you can't see them in this photo.
Amazing that they come so close to shore.  There was  a surfer 10 feet from the whale.




We have an adventure scheduled for tomorrow.
I am excited - look for the photos late tomorrow night!



No comments: