Friday, April 27, 2012

Food In San Fran - Daron Style

I've eaten more than my fair share of food this past two weeks.  Hopefully, it won't be too painful to work it off when I get back.  I thought I would share a list of the yummy restaurants we've eaten at, mainly recommended by Daron!

1) Arizmendi Bakery -
             - best pizza I have ever had!!
             - I went here twice, the pizza is SO good

2) Pacific Cafe -
             - fresh seafood, free wine, excellent even though I don't like fish!
             - little overpriced

3) Outerlands -
             - Fresh bread homemade daily
             - Cute little bakery/cafe with a full menu
           
4) Hong Kong Lounge- 
              - Good chinese food

5) Park Chow -
             - Fresh, real food, lots of organic choices
             - Service was slow but food was great
             

No comments: