Friday, August 16, 2013

Sick Day Continued...

Well, thankfully the large dose of tylenol  I took seems to be kicking in because now Erik is puking.  Yep.  This is actually creating a bit of anxiety for me, not the puking, but just the fact that he is sick again.  He's always been the kid who catches stuff and at times I have to squash down this fear that there is something else wrong with him.  Overall, I think he's okay but for example during the past two months he had 48 hours of high fevers with 2 episodes of vomiting (no one else was sick), a couple weeks later one day of vomiting that no one else got, a couple weeks later a weird rash all over his body (no other symptoms - no one else got it), and now 2 weeks later a rash on his back and vomiting (which hopefully no one else will get).

I'm not sure how you would explain those things really besides viral soup/bad luck - the pediatricians reading this (Feifei, Kristin, and Dave via Kristal) feel free to let me know if you think I'm nuts or if it is something I should bring up to his pediatrician. 

 Rash on his back 
Erik fell asleep at noon, so even though he is trying 
to convince me "he just ate too much" I know he's not
feeling great.  (Plus he had barely eaten anything!)


No comments: