Thursday, August 29, 2013

Prayer Please

So I started was started on antibiotics last night because after 16 days of coughing an xray showed right sided infiltrate and effusion = pneumonia.   They'd done a very basic (inaccurate) x-ray monday right after I had delivered and it was okay (portable chest xray which is done sitting in bed).  Still not feeling well and spiking very low grade fevers, low pulse (94%), and difficulty taking deep breathes prompted a second more thorough chest xray last night. 

I was started on the antibiotics but have higher fevers than ever tonight.  So I called the on call OB (not mine) and he wanted me readmitted (102 degrees).  I don't mind that except that I will be on a floor in germ land with all other sick patients.  I will be completely seperated from Kyle.    To say I'm devastated would be a bit of an understatement. 

Please pray that this resolves soon so I can go home with him. 
Please pray that the nursing isn't completely screwed up.  I love nursing my babies. 
Pray the the trio are okay, even though I've been gone for a week.
Praying the Kyle doesn't feel abandoned since he has been isolated since birth due to jaundice. 
And just pray that I find the strength to not whine and fuss and throw a pity party. 
Really hoping that two weeks from now this is a distant memory. 

Thank you.

No comments: