Friday, August 16, 2013

On a More Positive Note....

We had a fun day yesterday (before the head cold forced me to lay down).  We biked/walked to school and met some friends there.  Then I took them all for "back to school" haircuts.  Lainey loves to get her hair cut which is kind of funny because she needs way less haircuts than the boys.  Anyway, I love her hair in a bob and she liked that idea yesterday.  It's pretty short but very cute. 

After that we went to the beach.  I didn't bring my phone (so no photos) but the kids had a nice time.  This beach has a net that keeps the jelly fish out (there are a LOT of them) and has a big beach. 

Here are some random photos of the kids...

 Coloring together while Lainey was getting her haircut
 They all sit together in this chair when watching a video. 
I am not sure how long that will last!
Cute little girl, eating breakfast on the deck.
The high's have been in the 70's this week. 
Unheard of out here in August!

Just a silly video of Carson showing off a new skill.

For those of you following Daron's story....
He's received good news - click on the caring bridge link to the left to see his most recent update.

No comments: