Friday, May 31, 2013

Is It Summer Yet?

This is the first year I've really felt the crush of May.  May is when everything wraps up, but not without requiring extra effort compared to normal, when your energy level/enthusiasm has already started to wane.

We have successfully ended Awana, dance, and preschool with appropriate end of the year gifts to all.  (We love all our teachers and are very thankful for them!)

Still left.... 2 weeks of pre-k for Erik and 2 weeks of soccer.  Erik LOVES schools but even said "no fair" regarding lainey being done and not him the other day.  Haha!   I still need to get organized for the end of the school year gifts for his teachers and bus drivers (4 people total).  This stresses me out a bit because I am not creative but want his gifts to be meaningful and memorable if possible.

 (MLG I didn't even think to bring gifts for all the special teachers like you did but think it's an excellent idea, just not sure I'm going to get there myself.)


Anyway, I read this article this morning and it cracked me up!

Especially the lines....

"auditory reading"  Hahaha!

and

I have 5 kids and really only have the energy to properly educate 2 of them

Enjoy the article below....

http://jenhatmaker.com/blog/2013/05/30/worst-end-of-school-year-mom-ever


No comments: