Sunday, May 5, 2013

Soccer and Dance Photos

I may be the only cheap mom on the team but so far I have no bought any soccer or dance photos.  We still go to the team photography sessions but I just can't imagine why I need to spend lots of money on something the kids do when they are 3 and 5, especially when I will have a collection of photos from 4 kids!

Apparently, I am one of the only parents that feels that way though which makes me feel a little guilty.  Lainey was the only kid who didn't have an individual photo taken at dance today.  Oh well!  She is too little to care and wouldn't have smiled anyway.

Here  are some photos I took of the kids most recent activities....






2 comments:

Lauren said...

I don't ever buy the picture packets either. We usually just take cute photos in the uniform/costume. Every individual picture I have ever had done of the children ends up in a drawer gathering dust!

akbwilliams said...

What a beautiful little dancer!