Sunday, May 19, 2013

Notable Moments: Midnight Packing?

Last night Victor heard something and got up to investigate.  It was 4 AM and what do you think he discovered??

Nothing but Lainey and Carson up playing.  Lainey had her suitcase packed full of baby dolls and lightsabers ready to go somewhere!

When I reminded her that she is not to ever wake up her brothers so said, " But I heard Carson crying so I got up to help him."   (I think she was awake before him but she likely did hear him crying as he wakes up sad at night sometimes.)

He certainly was a lot happier once he was released from his room and off on a midnight adventure. Haha!  Those two crack me up!

I am fairly certain they wouldn't have actually left the house but I am glad Victor heard them so we didn't have to find out.


1 comment:

Colin said...

haha...i can't believe someone else has the same packing list as me