Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Joy Project

I was talking to a friend this morning about parenting.  She said, and I agree, that parenting is both the best and worst thing you can ever do. Ha!  Thankfully, the good way outweighs the bad but it is a very busy, exhausting journey.

That being said, I keep thinking about how lucky I am to experience both the good and bad and can't stop thinking about the poor parents who put their kids on a bus in OK yesterday never to see them alive again.

For that reason, I thought I'd share a few good parenting moments I got to experience today....


195) Carson's second mother -- Lainey really goes out of her way to take care of Carson.  They are best buds but she definitely plays a "mother" role too.  Thankfully, for her sake, he doesn't seem to mind most of the time.



196)  Fun at the playground.  The boys found a stick left behind by the construction workers, instantly the playground is more fun. Ha!  (Video below)



197) Carson saying his own name.   C's at the start of a word sound like a "T" - cute!

Tarson - Hope this link works


198) This happy little guy!



No comments: