Sunday, May 5, 2013

Joy Project

181)  One on one time with Carson at the park on Thursday.  My sweet little boy is such a happy little guy.  I pray he never loses his sense of joy!






182)  Antibiotics - Lainey and Carson both had strep throat this week, hoping no one else gets it!


183) Strawberry picking as a family



Carson liked picking the strawberries but most certainly won't eat one!

Can you find Erik in the photo below?
He loves anything that has to do with farming/gardening.
He wanted to pick strawberries up and down every single row!
Victor stayed with him long after the other two (and their mom) lost interest.



184) Friends!  I met two good friends for dinner tonight (Karen and Jenn).  I am thankful for them.  Erik also has a super best friend who happens to be our neighbor and son of my good friend.  We are so thankful to have them next door.  I am seriously already worried about them moving next summer.  Poor Erik will have a broken heart for the first time.



185)  Sweet little baby kicks - can't feel sad when a new little guy is dancing in my belly

186)  Sleep.  There were too many late nights and early mornings last week.  Last night I unexpectedly got 10 hours of sleep (Victor clocked over 9).  That was an awesome blessing!

No comments: