Friday, November 2, 2012

Still Alive!

We've had a fairly busy week.  I've got lots of posts piled up in my head, but haven't seemed to have time to actually sit down and write them out.

My heart has been so sad for those who live 4-5 hours north of us as they are facing so much devastation from Hurricane Sandy.  Sandy barely touched us compared to hurricane Irene last year.  Obviously, though hurricane Sandy affected million and millions of lives.  Hopefully, people will be able to rebuild quickly.

A lot of people in my neighborhood are from New Jersey and New York and have family members who lost homes or have lots of flood damage.  So sad.

 For those of you who don't know, my step mother-in-law is Irene and my mother-in-law is Sandy!!  Clearly the hurricanes named after the mother's in my life have been dangerous! I know that if they happen to name a hurricane Anita next spring I will be taking cover!  (I also might take cover if they name one Pat as that's my sister-in-law Sonja's mom.  Sonja of course has the same mother-in-laws (Irene and Sandy) as I do!

No comments: