Sunday, November 4, 2012

Notable Moment: Lainey

Victor is out of town again.  This morning I got up early and ran 10 miles.  My kind neighbor watched my kids for me! (She just volunteered when I mentioned I was still looking for a sitter.)  After getting home I needed to take a quick shower so we could get to church "on time."  I left the kids downstairs watching a video.  This turned out to be a mistake.  When I came back downstairs 15 minutes later all I could smell was peanut butter.

Turns out my devious little 3 year old fed herself and Carson approximately 2/3rds of a jar of peanut butter while I was in the shower.  

Seriously child?!  Why o why did you think that was a good idea?!  Thankfully, both seem to be okay from a health stand point 3 hours post peanut butter binge.  

Having children is great. Haha! 

No comments: