Monday, November 5, 2012

Photos by Blaize Bailey

My parents planned a last minute, quick trip out here last weekend.  They were planning to be here over Thanksgiving but are headed to Kansas instead.  I had family photos scheduled for the weekend they were here so we just added them in.  My neighbor took them and here are my favorites!  Thank you so much Blaize!  I love them!















My kids had very little interest in cooperating for this photo shoot, despite the fact that I bribed them with the "biggest ice cream cone they have ever seen!".  Haha!  Still Blaize captured such beautiful photos!

In addition to that, when Blaize dropped off the CD of photos to my house she brought along a beautiful     large print of the trio (the ones of them holding hands) and gave it to me, for free.  She had printed it to show other clients but decided she liked it so much that she thought I should have it.

Thank you so much Blaize!  I love the photos and am so touched by your generosity.


No comments: