Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just an Update

Well, the blog has been quiet because our week has been busy!  Victor was in Norfolk last weekend, we were all in the same state Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday I worked and then flew to Cleveland for a conference.  I got back around midnight Friday night/Saturday morning.

Saturdays, as you may recall from previous posts, tend to be busy (although soccer is done for the moment).  We did the normal activities, as a tag team thankfully.  During the afternoon I did quite a bit of cooking while Victor cleaned the bathrooms.  Saturday evening we went to our babysitters "surprise" birthday party!

Today, I woke up early to run 11 miles.  I am running a half marathon in 3 weeks.  Not super excited about it, as it is going to be extremely hilly (yuck!) but I will be running with a couple of friends (if I can keep up) so it should be fun (hopefully).  Only two more training runs and then I won't have to get up quite as early on Sundays anymore (yay!).



Anyway, after that we went to the local Veterans Day parade, then church, lunch out at the Olive Garden (they have wheat free choices and veterans ate free today!), spent an hour at a fun playground then home for naps, while L and C were napping Erik and Victor worked on a Tom the Turkey project, dinner, and now E and L are at Awana.  Phew!

 Carson slept through most of the church service and then took a nap again after
 we got back from the playground.  My big tired baby!

It's been so beautiful out this weekend and should be again tomorrow (70 and sunny) so we've tried to get outside as much as possible!

So - that's why the blog has been quiet! Ha!  I keep trying to find time to do an Wheat Belly Part 2 update but haven't found time yet!


No comments: