Friday, January 6, 2012

Notable Moments - Lainey

1) Lainey is quite competitive so I have used that to motivate her at times.  For a while she would race upstairs for nap time or race to the bathroom before we left the house even though those were things she didn't really want to do.  She wanted to be fastest no matter what!  Well, as of two weeks ago that technique no longer works.  I told her I was going to race her to the bathroom.  She looked up from what she was doing and said, "Okay, Good!" and went back to what she was doing.  Ha ha! 

2) This afternoon I was taking a shower.  Erik and Carson were napping.  Lainey was already awake so she was upstairs playing.  A few minutes into my shower she started lining up her babies outside of the shower.  She very excitedly told me, "Look Mommy, my babies are watching you!"  Great honey!

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! This literally made me laugh out loud. Love her!