Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas In WI!

We spent 4 nights at my parents house this week.  Kevin and Colin were home as well.  Daron and Feifei had planned to be there as well but of course had to cancel.  (We missed you guys a lot!)  I don't have any photos from the week as they are all on my mom and dad's camera still but here are some high's and low's from our trip....


Highs....

- Watching my kids relationships with their grandparents and uncles grow
- Driving the tractor and plowing the "snow"
- Playing in mom's classroom
- Reading Junie B Jones books to Erik (5 of them)
- Cheese Fondue
-Seeing "old" friends - some that I have known for almost 20 years
-Sending Erik to ride along to the farm by himself (I met him at the farm eventually but it was fun to send my sweet boy off with Dad to do one of my favorite childhood activities.)


Lows....

- NO sleep  (Carson was up every 2 hours and didn't like to go back to sleep quickly either); Erik and Lainey did pretty good but were up occasionally too just to add to the fun
-Missing Daron

No comments: