Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Caused It?

Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what ingredient inVictor's "Dial For Men" Body Wash caused Erik to break into one giant hive, who couldn't breathe well on Friday night?

Here are the ingredients.  Feel free to take a guess at which one it was.  I have no idea what the answer is so your guess is as good as mine.  All I know is that the 5-10% of products that had been in our house with this type of ingredient list (I had already replaced most of them) are now gone.

Dial
Water
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Peg-8
Sodium Chloride
Fragrance
Glycerin
PPG-2 Hydroethyl Coco/isostearamide
Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride
Polyquaternium-10
Polyquaternium-7
DMDM Hydanton
Citric Acid
Tetrasodium EDTA
Blue 1
Red 33

Doesn't that sound refreshing??

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I wonder... "fragrance" is so non-specific. It might be worth delving more into that.

Did you get my text?