Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's not easy being green three!!





Tantrums have become quite common.   How many months until he is four??
That being said this dramatic little guy can be as sweet as pie; he just seems to be disturbed by more things than he used to be which leads to frustration and crying.

At 17 months the world seems quite delightful!



 At least I only have one crabby kid at a time -- good luck when the twins are 3 Kristal! 
I am hoping his laid back demeanor resurfaces once we are more settled.  We'll see!


3 comments:

mom2three said...

Forgot to answer the question-

My favorite soap and toothpaste is Toms of Maine brand.

I like Shaklee products for laundry and kitchen.

I LOVE my cast iron cookware- we use that almost every day and also stainless steel.

We don't really use bug spray, even organic- have not found one that works so far we have been taking our chances on a few bites and when/where it was bad like in August here, we would not be out at dusk. I would like to know if you have found an effective healthy bug spray.

Dr. Hauska chemical free sunscreen we have used and Burts Bees we have used. The chiro we see said coconut oil is effective- tried it a little but haven't taken any chances with long term exposure and just applying that. We have tried just slowly building up the tan and covering up vulnerable areas more often than using anything at all. Of course Vitamin D is important so I'm still working on trying to find the right balance for them...

The deoderant is a challenging one. We have used Toms of Maine and a few others but it is tricky, need to apply more often...if you find a good one- let me know!

Please share your top picks!

Kristal said...

Three treated me well with Kate... One and two have been hard with Anna... How much worse can three be? Dare I ask. Erik is actually super cute tantruming... for what it's worth.

Hanna said...

I love these pictures of Erik... Is that mean? :)