Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Virus Update


Erik

Ate for the first time in a week. Good thing because his 24 month pants are now falling off of him and according to our scale he dropped from 29.5 pounds to 27.5 pounds. Fever free for 24+ hours. He went to school for 45 minutes today with Victor for the "Father's Day" activity. He came home and fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours. Still coughing but on the road to recovery!



Erik is feeling better but not normal. It always seems like
he is the most defiant/crabby during this phase of an illness.
Hopefully, he will be back to his normal sweet self soon.

Elaina:

Fever of 100 degrees this afternoon (120 hours) however tonight she is fever free. I am hoping that sticks. She is still coughing a lot and fussy. I think she may have an ear infection (I can't tell for sure because her ears are SO waxy) but I am going to give her another 24-48 hours to improve before I take her in again. I am hoping it clears on it's own. She did crawl around outside for a little while today -- she tackled the grass, wood chips, and sidewalk without any hesitation.

No comments: