Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Notable Quotes




Erik has gotten to a really fun age. Of course, I think every age has been fun (minus the 2-3 weeks he spent throwing world class tantrums). The below quotes aren't that funny however they all have a story behind them that makes for a funny situation.

"I Am Coming."
Erik had his first conference at school this week. He is doing well. Mrs. Bedford did mention that Erik is slow/pokey. He is always the last one to get to wherever they are going -- music class, the gym, etc. Mrs. Bedford said he likes to look at all the art projects on the wall and seems to be studying his surroundings. When she tries to encourage him to hurry he just sweetly, but firmly says, " I am coming, Mrs. Bedford. I am coming." No need to be in a hurry I guess. This is certainly NOT a trait he inherited from me.

" Don't say momma, only dada!"
Erik has quite a sense of humor now. He wipes his kisses off of his face when I tuck him into bed and giggles and giggles about it. He tells me to, " Be sad, Mommy" and giggles when I pretend cry. He has heard me try to get Lainey to say momma -- so he tells her frequently throughout the day, " Don't say momma, only dada!" as a big joke. Cute boy!


"I made broccoli for Jesus."

No story behind this one I just thought it was cute. Erik loves broccoli so one would assume that Jesus does too.

"I am calling Papa."

Erik got ahold of my phone the other day and told me he was calling Papa (grandpa B). I let him play with it for a few minutes. Later that day I tried to call Victor but couldn't find his name in my address book. I looked back at the call log and Victor was listed there as a SECRET number. Somehow Erik programmed the phone to label Victor's work and cell numbers as secret. You can't see the phone number at all and Victor is taken out of my contact list completely. I tried to take the "secret" label off of his number but you need a password and I don't know what Erik set it as.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Are you sure Victor didn't reprogram your phone?