Friday, March 12, 2010

Unfit Friday

Unfortunately, the level of health in our house hasn't resumed to normal yet. Erik is much better but still more tired then normal and lacks an appetite. He is sleeping more and coughing less though so I am thankful for that.

Lainey is a couple days behind Erik. She is still coughing and had a low grade fever still this morning so I took her back in. She is once again on antibiotics for the 4th ear infection in three months. Poor baby. At least she should feel better quickly now.

I felt like we had one "normal" day this week. It was beautiful out and we spent most of the day at the park. I can't wait for more warm spring days.

Work-outs have been still less then normal which is frustrating but I think things should be back to normal soon. I am still working on p90x-- in week 9 now. I will do the 60 day measurements next week. I am not optimistic about much change. We will see.

I am thankful that my kids are overall healthy kids -- I can't imagine the stress of having kids with serious chronic illnesses.

No comments: