Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Notable Quotes

I think I am going to make "Notable Quote"a regular post for things the the kids do/say that I don't want to forget. Here are a couple of funny Erik quotes from the past week...

1- " Don't pee on your pants Dad! or your jacket!"

2- As we were going through the McDonald's drive through, to get the ice cream I had promised Erik if he cooperated in swim class, he placed the order by himself. " Ice cream with chocolate on top, no sprinkles."

I thought that was funny because Erik usually LOVES sprinkles (good thing he didn't want them since McDonald's doesn't have any) and Erik usually is shy or quiet when talking to people outside of our family. Apparently, talking to people through a speaker doesn't bother him! He also talked over the loud speaker when I mentioned to the pharmacist at CVS that I had two tired kids in the car (hoping they could get the medicine together quicker). Erik chimed in, "No, I am not tired." Funny kid! He fell asleep about 2 minutes later.

No comments: