Saturday, February 16, 2013

Joy Project!

This has been a busy week!  Hence the silence on the blog.   It started with Victor getting back (Monday) and ended with the stomach flu (Thursday/Friday). So far, I'm the only one who got sick. I'm hoping it stays that way.  

So here are a few things that brought me joy this week...

110)  Victor coming home!

111) Lunch with a friend

112) Cool babysitter who values similar healthy eating habits that we do and made a dish at home and brought it to our house to share with us on Wednesday.  

113)  My dear husband who let me stay in isolation for 36 hours with the stomach bug.  He took care of the kids, house, and me without complaining.  Thank you.

114) Pastor John - He is our pastor and I am so thankful for him.  He is a kind, passionate man that really loves people deeply.  I found his sermon last week extra touching.  It was a reminder that christ is there to provide us with a full life today in addition to the promise of heaven.  One thing he said that stuck out to me was, "Even if there was no promise of heaven I would still spend my life following Jesus because he provides us with the truest for of life today."  (Or something like that.)  

If you want to listen to his sermon last week go here....

No comments: