Monday, February 4, 2013

Joy Project!

88)  CWS days

89) Crock Pot Friday


Sweet Molly (and Katelyn's) Dad is on a ship in Seattle/deployed for 12+ months. 
Molly seemed to attach to Victor for most of the evening.
Very cute.


90) Good friends

91) Healthy kids

92) Hot tea

93)  Crab cakes -- I tell you I discovered this awesome food this fall.  Yum!  I had been missing out, thankfully they are abundantly available here in Maryland.
94) Cold, brisk walk to school this morning.  Erik is quite chatty on our walks and I love that!

95)  Lainey and Erik (and Carson)  singing the Annie soundtrack loudly in the back of the van.  They especially love the song, "It's a Hard Knock Life" which I find quite hilarious.

96)  Playing Boomba with Carson

97)  Watching Lainey play with her friend Katelyn.  Lainey has a strong desire for friends which is very cute and much different than Erik was at 3.



98)  My double decker yogurt maker - I can now make 14 jars at a time instead of 7 which is great.



No comments: