Saturday, October 20, 2012

Soccer Finale

Erik's last fall soccer "game" was today.  He plays in the U5 group still and they only scrimmage.  He LOVES soccer though so I signed him up for the indoor winter league.  It's Saturday mornings which isn't the best (our Saturday morning schedule is very nuts) but he's very excited that he gets to keeping playing during the winter.

I really think he captured the idea of the game this fall.  His best game was probably today, he scored multiple goals and really led the play on his team. (This does not happen every week!)  I happened to film about a minute of the game and captured one of his goals.  Fun!

(He's on the blue team, wearing black shinguards, and shorts.)


Note:  I said, "Erik Chen" because Erik was scolding his teammate for taking the ball the wrong way down the field.  I do realize that Erik, nor any other player could hear me.

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

Awesome! I loved soccer growing up. My favorite sport to play, still is actually :)