Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Hike!

This morning we went on a really fun 3.5 mile hike.  Erik walked/ran the whole way without complaining.  We ended up quite a bit ahead of Victor who was pushing the stroller.  When we took a break from running Erik held my hand the entire time.  I'm sure Erik's only a couple years away from not wanting to buddy up and hold my hand.  I sure love spending time with my little guy now though!

 My sweet babies!
 Made it to the beach
I kind of love this action shot, captures a fairly typical moment

 Balance Beam

 Beautiful scenery, our leaves are still green!
 Hiking is so tiring!
 Weee!
3.5 miles tired this guy out!
He usually only naps if he is sick.



1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

You do so many fun outings. I hope I have the energy to do all this with three kids one day!