Saturday, February 11, 2012

Still Alive!

I think this is most likely the longest amount of time between blog posts for me.  You may not have noticed but I missed my "blog" time this week.  I was out of town the first half of the week and then computer-less the 2nd half.  I now have a new AWESOME macbook pro so blogging will resume soon.  I am too tired tonight but I will leave you with a couple photos of my cute kids.


I took Erik shopping with me today in Annapolis.  
We bought a new computer and a new dress for Daron and Feifei's wedding.
The kids tried their clothes on tonight too!
We are looking forward to the big event in March!






Sweet sleeping baby!  He doesn't have an outfit yet, but I thought he needed a photo too.

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am in love with your kids! They are SOOOOO adorable! Love that tux and cute-as-a-button dress!!