Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I hope you had fun guessing! No one guessed the exact meaning of the photos but a few of you were really close.  I will put a few names and send someone a "prize" -- drawing from Erik--sometime soon.



Each of the photos represents something I am thankful for!

Photo #1-- Things I craved while pregnant with Erik.

Photos #2 -- Things I craved while pregnant with Elaina.


Photo #3-- Things I am craving while pregnant with number 3!


Photo #4 -- Things Erik's baby makes him eat/crave!  Ha ha!  Funny kid!

I sure have a lot of things to be thankful for!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Very exciting and Very busy. Hugs. janet

mom2eli said...

Congrats!!! How far along are you?

The Kruepkes said...

Woo hoo - congratulations! I am very happy for all of you.

sandy said...

Congratulations. Grandkid #4. I'm very excited.

mom2mlg said...

Congrats! Will you be in the house before baby #3 gets here? I am glad that it was inside info sort of clues because I was feeling dense for not getting the connection. I was thinking about food allergies. So happy for your family!

Ashley Schantell said...

So exciting ann! Congrats!

Hanna said...

Wow! Congrats!! I can't wait! :)

Ben and Robyn said...

Congrats!!! I figured it was coming soon!!!

Patricia said...

Congratulations!! It is wonderful to see the joy you have in motherhood! I'm very happy for you and your growing family!!