Friday, September 24, 2010

Lainey's Tricks/Words

I just did a 15 month update for Lainey but she has learned a lot of new tricks in the past 10 days so I thought she needed another update....


Words:
Up
Ball
Baby
Hot
Boo
Mama
Dada
Button (for belly button)
Choo Choo
Hot
Diaper
Specific "shriek" for Erik

Signs:
More
Please
Thank you (occasionally)

Animal Sounds:
Bear - roars very loudly -- her favorite
Dog--oof oof
Duck - quack quack
Cat--ow ow
Sheep -- baa


Body Parts:
Nose
Belly Button
Feet
Mouth- won't point at it but if you tell her to open her mouth she know what to do

Other Trick:
Pooped on the toilet for the first time today!



She was very proud and ticked when I took her off the toilet.  Thanks Julie (and Sonja) for the idea!  I just stuck her on the toilet after lunch (I knew she needed to poop). Erik read her a book and we told her to grunt and poop and she did.  I wasn't even in the room as Erik declared "she needed privacy."  Ha ha!  Funny baby/boy.  I think I may try to stick her on the toilet once a day just so she gets used to it.  I am guessing she will be very easy to potty train if she wants to do it (when older of course) but very difficult to train if she decides she doesn't want to be trained.  I might as well get her used to the idea when she has (less) opinions and gets excited about things like this.

No comments: