Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

My parents and Colin came to visit us this Thanksgiving.  So nice to have family in town.  My kids wanted to know where Victor and I were going when Grandma and Papa got here.  Ha!  No where this time kiddos.  (The last two times they visited we were gone - hospital in August and Charleston in March). 

Here are some photos of our weekend so far...

 Story time
 Puzzle time
 New toys we bought from a neighbor that's outgrown them
 Sweet, sweet baby
 It's a tough life

 Dad suggested to me a few weeks ago that he, Victor, and Colin
would cook Thanksgiving dinner while Mom and I went to the spa.
I tried to arrange massages but the local salon was booked this weekend.
So no spa but we did go to the gym together and had a restful day.
Dad it seems liked the supervisor role.
Colin made the turkey, gravy, and soup (for lunch).
Victor did the rest of dinner - cinnamon roles, brownies, brocolli, 
mac and cheese, and scalloped potatoes. 
Apparently, I need to get the guy in the kitchen more often!
Dad did do all the dishes this weekend.

 Dinner was disrupted by a bloody tooth!
After a little wiggling, Erik lost tooth #1.
His two front bottom adult teeth are already in, so I 'm glad
one of the baby teeth is finally out!
The other front tooth isn't loose at all.
We will continue to call him Mr. Shark until he no longer has
two rows of visible teeth. 
 Post-dinner Starwars monopoly
Erik is a happy boy!
We also skyped with Daron and Feifei
and wish they and Kevin could be here too!

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

No comments: